What is Earthing or Grounding?

Grounding is literally putting your bare feet on the ground.

Electrons get absorbed through your feet and reduce inflammation.

Check out the 2 videos below

Video.....The Earthing Movie

Benefits of Earthing & Grounding


According to emerging research, earthing may be beneficial in:

*Reducing inflammation
*Reducing chronic pain
*Improving Sleep (I can vouch strongly for this!)
*Increasing Energy (I noticed this also)
*Lowering stress and promoting calmness by reducing stress hormones.
*Normalizing biological  rhythms including circadian rhythm
*Relieving muscle tension and headache (I noticed this)
*Improving menstrual and female hormone symptoms
*Speeds healing- used in some places to prevent bed sores
*Reducing jet lag
*Protecting the body from effects of EMFs
*Shortening recovery time from injury or athletic activity
*Reducing  snoring
*Helping  support adrenal health


Video-The Science of Earthing

Check out this great video

An Electrosensitivity Story

 As published in the book "Earthing: The Most Important Health Discovery Ever?"

“In the late 1990s, I was trading stocks on Wall Street, on a floor with a hundred guys surrounded by a battery of computers, phones, and electronics. I got my first cell phone in 1997 and another one a year later. I used them all the time. I worked in this intense environment from 9:00 a.m. to market closing time.

I was in constant overdrive, filled with a zest for life and a desire to experience it all. I was young, strong, and healthy. I worked hard, took enormous risks, and felt I could handle it all. I was living the Manhattan lifestyle. I had an apartment on the forty-third floor that faced the World Trade Towers five blocks away.

I didn’t know it at the time, but I was being bombarded 24/7 by EMFs and cell phone tower emissions. For the four years I worked on Wall Street I didn’t sleep much. I was wired. In time, I began to feel something affecting my health. I thought it was the high stress level of my work. Then things started to go wrong. I developed ear, eye, and nose problems, a chronic cough, and major congestion. My symptoms got worse, but I didn’t stop and listen. I felt I would get healthy later. I was making serious money and living an ego-driven, high stress lifestyle.

However, at one point I had chest pains that my father thought might be coronary artery spasms or an early warning of a heart attack. I was twenty-five years old!

The experience stopped me in my tracks. I realized I was really beaten down and was smart enough to know when to throw in the towel. In 2001, after the attack on the World Trade Towers, I moved to Colorado and worked on getting my health back. But I just kept deteriorating. I was starting to get scared.

I set up a small office in Boulder – a trading operation – and filled it with wireless networks and cordless phones, not knowing the harm they were causing me. I worked and slept there, so I was getting hit with EMFs day and night. I still didn’t understand what I had. All I knew was I was getting worse, with weight loss, weakness, severe bloating and gas, inability to digest certain foods, muscle pains, injuries, sleep issues, and food allergies.

I became as tenacious about my health as I had been before trading stocks. I consulted with nutritionists, acupuncturists, far-out alternative therapists, and conventional doctor after doctor. My father was also trying to help me. I did blood test after inconclusive blood test. Nobody knew what was wrong, I kept fading away, losing two or three pounds a month no matter what I did.

I had to get out of trading, but I still needed my laptop and cell phone because I worked for myself. I began to strongly suspect that EMFs were harmful because exposure made me feel worse. I don’t know if I was always sensitive to EMFs or developed an extreme sensitivity on Wall Street.

My father had me see some of the best doctors in the country he knew. Nobody could figure it out. I spent hundreds of thousands of dollars and read almost every book I could get my hands on, and still I got worse. I spent $20,000 of my own money at one famous clinic and they couldn’t figure anything out. They just said I had endocrine problems. It was scary knowing that something was seriously wrong and yet no doctor knew why I got sick or why I was doing so poorly. Only one thing was clear in all the confusion: I became a defenseless host, vulnerable to heavy metals and any parasites that came along.

I reached a culmination point in 2007 when I went to a clinic for a parasite infection. I spent three weeks on parasitic medicines and a raw food diet to help cleanse my body. However, I lost another thirty-five pounds in several weeks. My body completely shut down, and I had to be hospitalized. I was six feet tall and weighed eighty-three pounds. My liver, kidney, and blood tests were off the charts! And there I was in a hospital surrounded by a lot of electromagnetic monitoring devices and equipment. I couldn’t eat or digest any food. I had to be fed via intravenous nutrition. That’s what saved me, along with the prayers and love from family and friends.

I was in the hospital for forty days. In the beginning, it looked like I wouldn’t make it. The doctors gave me a 1 percent chance. If I did live, they had no idea what my life would be like because my body had eaten most itself. I was in excruciating pain. I couldn’t go to the bathroom because I was pretty much paralyzed. I was utterly vulnerable. There were times I was so weak that if a visitor walked into the room talking on a cell phone I would feel nauseous. If somebody brought a laptop to show me pictures, I couldn’t look at it for more than a minute. I was that sensitive and had become increasingly aware of my sensitivity.

One night I almost choked while taking a sip of water, and I thought I was gone. So did my dad, who was with me. But in that moment something Divine manifested, a sort of spiritual awakening or angelic intervention. I suddenly knew that we create our fears, dreams, and almost everything else. It was the worst and best moment of my life at the same time. I realized that with the intention of spirit I could create anything. I asked God for a miracle, and my prayer was answered. I felt reconnected and knew I would recover. I felt all I wanted to do was help people. This was my purpose and I had a message.

I started to reverse course and improve. In the spring of 2008, I was strong enough to leave the hospital. I was still super fragile, though. My father talked to me around this time about Earthing, even just sitting with my bare feet on the grass. As the weather warmed up, I started sitting, standing, and walking barefoot a bit. I noticed my strength coming back slowly. I made sure that there were very few electromagnetic gadgets in my vicinity.

Once, I had a big relapse when cordless phones and wireless Internet were set up in the room I was recovering in. I developed a Salmonella infection in my bladder and had to be hospitalized again. After that I obtained an electromagnetic detector that alerted me to the unseen EMFs harming me. I became extremely wary about my environment and cleared out any electrical and electronic stuff. I immediately felt and slept better. I didn’t use a computer for the first nine months out of the hospital. I wouldn’t even look at one. I stopped speaking on a cell phone unless absolutely necessary and that might be only once or twice a month. I only used a corded phone and a computer connected to a landline. No wireless.

Shortly after I got out of the hospital, I started sleeping grounded. It was amazing. The first few nights, I got perhaps six or seven hours of sleep, but I woke up feeling better each day – compared to sleeping nine or ten hours previously and waking up feeling poorly. I felt such a dramatic boost in energy and health that I have not slept ungrounded since. When I travel, I take my grounding sheet with me. On one trip, I arrived at my hotel rather late and set up my sheet. I slept very poorly that night and realized the next morning I had forgotten to connect it. That was a big confirmation for me that Earthing was very effective and instrumental in my healing. I’ve actually been able to handle more EMFs as I got stronger. When I use a computer, I have my feet on a grounded floor mat, so I’m able to stay on the computer, much longer than before. If I’m not grounded, after about ten minutes I get hot, sweaty, and uncomfortable.

Today, at 150 pounds, I am stronger than I have been in years. I’m blessed to be alive. I pray that others become more aware of EMFs without having to endure the path that I did, and can live this wonderful gift of life to the fullest. 

— Step Sinatra, 33, Encinitas, CA, Entrepreneur

Source: "Earthing: The Most Important Health Discovery Ever?"